This Week in NCIS World



Wow last week’s episode sparked off controversy.  Many fans and viewers (at least on line) were angry and disgusted with the episode and how SFA DiNozzo was written.  I wasn’t blown away by the episode myself but I enjoyed other parts.  The remaining episodes have many denouncing the show and the writers.  Some are claiming not to return as viewers and have said it has jumped the shark now that it has been announced that Muse Watson’s character Mike Franks is returning. 

The whole “if you don’t like don’t watch debate continues.  Unfortunately I happen to agree with the “don’t like don’t watch” faction.  I don’t care if you liked it once and want it to return to your specifications.  If the cast likes what is happening then why would you want to make them unhappy-again?

AT the same time I do wonder if the cast and crew really do listen and realize that the path they chose to take could make their show a laughing stock.  I have seen discussions for other shows that say it started off great and then fell like rocks.  The cast’s reputations may be called into question at later times.  As it is the hatred for the character has been spilled over to the actress herself as I have mentioned often.  The same could be said for all of them actually.

As I mentioned yesterday CBS has been updating and revising the NCIS schedule left and right.  Last night there was off night airing of an episode that will air again in May.  I do look forward to seeing NCIS on off nights (Saturday or Fridays).

ON May 5th CBC this Morning Weekend version will be shadowing Mark Harmon when he visits the Oklahoma Indian Clinic in OKC.  He visits the clinic to show what his charity does for them.

On May 14th the entire cast will be in NYC to visit the woman of the Talk when they do the final promotion for the season finale.  I obviously won’t be home to watch either of these but I do hope the online video players will be cooperating.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening