Thirst

Well last night's episode was entertaining for me.  There were some humorous moments for me and someone scary.  Never saw Cheryl Ladd go Psycho she does it well.  As you all know I have always found most if not all of the episodes good.  Only a few for me were outstanding.  There have been also a few I won't watch again. 

The entertainment news programs disappointed me yet again.  It was almost a side note I think on Extra.  Nothing on the others.  I am hoping once the November sweeps start it will be better (they usually are). 

Anyway the crew gets called in early (left over from last week).  Ducky comes in with coffee and something and they discuss his current romance.  It turns out Abby is tim's source.  Gossipmonger! (LOL). It was playful yet not over done.

Loved the scene where Mary is introduced to Gibbs (in the previews).  I liked how Ducky was trying to show Gibbs the brain and Gibbs was just not having it (he has seen a lot of brains before why squeamish now?).  My thought was either the character or the actor was really not feeling well and was about ready to lose his last three meals and bourbon.

Been reading the various forums.  As in the past several weeks there have been mixed reviews.  But what is pissing me off is the fact that these people apparently don't know how to use the flipping remote!  YOu don't like something?  TURN IT OFFF.  Don't demand that the show be written to your ideals.  The actors have repeatedly said they like the direction the show is going and it's challenging them.  I also agree with the poster who says "stop using the phrase "Jumping the shark".   Its stupid and the show isn't doing that. 

AGain if you feel the episodes haven't been to your liking either stop watching or take a break from it. What would give you the impression that this is the final season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening