Well another Tuesday night has come and gone.  I wasn’t overly impressed with tonight’s episode Safe Harbor.  There could be lots of reasons.  I was tired, the story was slightly slow (as others mention), and I thought the find a date for Gibbs was a little inappropriate.  Let me try doing that for GC.  The episode has gotten mixed reviews and some do not like the (what they think is blatant) Family theme.  I was a little disappointed there were no full on interviews with the cast.  It was the closing item on The Insider.  I don’t think ET had anything (at least from what I saw).  Extra forget it.  All they had was the clip from the show.  I guess they will do more for next episode since its number 6 or as it gets closer to the 200th episode.

There was a live chat with Cote DePablo during the episode tonight.  I pretty sure it was fun for those who were at their computer while watching.  I think there may have been a transcript around some where.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening