I was not sure

I was unsure if ET would have the Cote DePablo segment of the five Hottest Latin Hunks.  It is a five day segment all week.  Both Cote and Nancy do the voiceovers and narrate the segments.  The reason I was unsure was because of the insane news of Kim Kardashian filing for divorce after her 72 marriage ended.  That and the soon to be Ex Wife of Bernie Madoff.  Happily I was wrong.  I had the impression that some people thought NCIS was going to be featured all week.  I am pretty sure that Mark will come Friday.

Over on I think The Land of NCIS Steve or someone else posted a promo for the NCIS marathon and "Certain Prey".  Mark Harmon did it and it must have aired over the weekend but I missed it.  If he is hosting the marathon I really hope they do the spots well.  I wasn’t overly impressed with the “Dear Abby” or the Tony DiNozzo spots.  I think I may have missed the ones with Sean Murray.

Rocky Carroll and Pauley and I think I saw Brian doing some heavy tweeting this weekend.  Rocky’s were about sports and Pauley tweeted pictures of the Costume party she attended over the weekend.    Muse Watson posted some stuff on his Facebook book page.

There were some interesting fan fictions posted.  I highly recommend them.  One was a Gabby pairing and the other was Zibbs pairing.  I will find them and list them here. I found this one tonight

Don’t forget Mark Harmon will be on “Letterman” and “The Today show later on in the week.  As I wrote earlier I would love to see him do a few more TV appearances.  I am thinking there will be a few more articles on Certain Prey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening