on the CBS Yahoo Group

There is a really interesting debate about Palmer and his diabetes and why he would go for a pastry.  Is it a continuity issue /writer screw up or are they showing that Palmer doesn't always follow "the health rules" when it comes to sugar intake.  Some are saying that they are trying to show Palmer not perfect and falls to the temptations (like we all do I am sure).  I am not supposed to have salt and certain foods yet I still do and later pay for the consequences.  Others are critical and say this is wrong and is a big mistake.
NCIS groups (I think it works but if it doesn't anyone who is a fan is probably a member.)

NCIS is on and the episode is  Vanished from season two.  Don Swayze is making his first and only appearence in this.  As i look back on this this was really eery because his brother the late Patrick looked like him shortly before his death.  This was the season we start to see changes or hints that Gibbs (at least I think so now) secrets were coming out.  The way he behaved with the navy guy who had his family kidnapped to the time when he admitted he got a "Dear John letter" that as I look back now from Jenny or perhaps his three ex wives.

The mini marathon ends by eight tonight and then a horror/halloween movie begins.  I probalby will be busy doing other things by then.
I want to welcome Jools to the blog.  May you enjoy your time here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening