Mixed Reviews


Well as always the episode last night got mixed reviews from the venues I frequent.  The reviews ranged from “loved it” to “bored me” and the plot line was farfetched.  Now there seems to be a growing concern over SM’s voice that perhaps he is sick or ill!  Someone suggested his character will be coming out of the closet.

The overnight ratings seem to be very good.  It managed to pull in 18.8 viewers.  I don’t know if I like the 4.1 (I would think they would be bigger numbers but then again I never could understand it even though I tried for a while.

We got word that the two part episode with Jamie Lee Curtis has been moved to February 2012.  No explanations (but a whole lot of supposition going on) given yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening