Hey there NCIS fans how are you?  I am just waiting for tonight’s mini marathon (not sure what the title they gave it probably none at this point) to start.  I have about 2 and half hours to go yet.

I was checking the forums and nothing huge going on yet.  Discussions continue regarding the last episode and a few of the upcoming episodes.  Some fans think that if the show doesn’t turn around the show will die.  That may be their opinion but again I disagree.  One idiot demanded the cast and crew film an apology for the episode last week.  Some are thinking that the cast wants to move on.  How could you possibly know this?  Did any of them personally say this to you?

There continues to be discussion or attempted conversations about Sean M’s voice and weight.  These people don’t get it.  One of these days I want to where the cast goes together (like they did at the Grove for Extra) and field questions from the audience.  I want to see how they respond to some of the bullshit that has been out there.  I am sure all of them have seen or heard about it.  I am certain that if PP has heard about she will comment.  She did when comments about MW were posted to her twitter page. 

There continues to be many Google alerts for the cast.  I haven’t opened them but saved them to the Entertainment file on my computer.  Some of them tend not to be about the cast but of people with same names or mixture of the names put together.

Oh how cool I caught the second half of the YES Center Stage interview with Mark Harmon.  Many of the replies made me smile.  OF course his smile would make me smile. 

Hey USA has an all day Marathon beginning at 6 am tomorrow and ends 9 pm.  I really wish that I could stay home for this.  I suspect Yale and Mom wouldn’t want me to do that.  The next one is the NCIS Wednesday.  There is one on Saturday October 15 2011 starting at 10 am.  I will have it on but it will have to be limited as we prepare for the meet and greet on Sunday.  You can see the updated schedule on the link above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening