My First OT post


This is my first OT post for my NCIS blog.  I just realizing the entertainment world has many things going on right now.  They lost two Icons’ of old Hollywood.  Cliff Robertson was remembered last week as good family man.  Mr. Robertson died on September 10, 2011 one day after his 88th birthday.  The Cause of Death has not be released.

Delores Hope the widow of the Late Comedian Bob Hope Died this week she was 102.  She was an entertainer in her own right often appearing on Bob Hope’s TV Specials.  She did retire early on but she seemed like she was a great lady.

One of Daytime’s most popular soap opera is ending tomorrow.  ABC’s All My Children will air its final episode at 1 pm.  For the past few days both ABC and its sister Station Soapnet have been airing past episodes (from the day it started).  It isn’t going to fade completely away it will be found on the internet.  My guess is on Soapnet.com.    Some of the actors have been asked to remain with the show and others such as Alicia Minshew have declined.  I have watched the show over the years.  To this day I catch it now and then but I don’t think I can watch it on line as it is difficult for me to watch any thing online with my computer.

One life to Live the sister show was slated to also leave the airwaves but now I am not so sure.  I think it’s supposed to follow suit to the online way.  I am not really sure.

Both are being replaced by reality TV programs.  This should be interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening