NCIS Tuesday september 27, 2011

Fans got a couple of tweets from PP and BD they would be doing a couple of interviews today.  BD on KCAL and the rest of the cast would be appearing on ET.

7:40 LLCoolJ is TV's Hottest Hunk.  The segment on ET included how he met Simone his wife of 23 years.  THey also had clips from tonight's episode.

As of 7:41 pm they hadn't gotten to NCIS instead they did a segment on Tony Hawks and his career and what he is currently involved  doing -NOthing I was interested in. WTF?

I couldn't believe what was next! More from the Michael Jackson trial that is going on and the Hollywood Wives Show..Big freaking deal.  It was stupid to me.  I had figured that the segment would be "closing the show out with it".  I was not disappointed to know I was wrong.

The segment itself was quick.  MH the prankster that he is known to be was giving Nancy O'Dell a playful hard time by staring at her as she is trying to do the intro of the segment.  They were both giggling and laughing through it.  Cote when asked about MH's pranks she offered it wasn't wise for anyone to leave drinks around.    We got to see PP's Prom dress.  IT was lovely.

The Episode 9.2 opens up with a party underage kid trying to serve alchohol is stopped.  The guest of honor arrives and is welcomed and collapses to the floor.  After opening credits We see McGee and Ziva talking about getting gifts for Dinozzo to cheer him up.  They each gave him two tickets to Woman's Mud wrestling.

This episode has been pretty good.  Dinozzo all growed up.  Something the fans have been asking alot of for quite some time.  I had the feeling he would be returning to his old self soon.  I had the feeling at one point McGee was setting DiNozzo up

When the camera kept focusing on the girl I had the feeling she was "the villain" .  Again I was wrong.  The one thing I didn't get wrong is I had a feeling I had seen this and it was basically taken from the L&O franchise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening