sigh

I watched the NCIS Viewer’s Choice Marathon on USA.  Some of the episodes  included Alliyah, Reunion.  Before that they had the one (Silent Call) with Charles Durning on.  Then back to Yankee White.  I am not sure what the rest were because I went to bed around 100

Apparently another war has broken out at CBS forums to spur this thread on civility.  Apparently an actor (or one of the actors) said something that fans didn’t like.  Well that can happen and we should be able to say something (of course without attacking fellow forum members).  I asked Steve9973 about it.  After several PM messages I found out to do with this thread.  Apparently another poster took offense to how Cote mentions the work on “her show”.  The offended party feels its ego.  Others were trying to say that when Pauley tweets she says “her show” as well.  I told Steve that at some levels the stars do have to be careful of what they say.  I brought up two reasonable examples.  Muse Watson’s response to me about Senator Dodd (and I will link to that entry later) and Pauley’s response to criticism of Michael Ws pictures.

Okay not sure if I mentioned this but Mark Harmon will be interviewed on the YES network after the post game on September 23, 2011.  It will be rebroadcast I think on the 25th too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening