Press Release for Ep 9.3 i


There was a press release for episode #3 (that’s the episode Lily Tomlin) is in and when I read it I knew it was going to be a concern for some viewers.  So far only one person has the CBS board.  I did mention it on the IMDB.com site for the show. 

There were promotional shots (of scenes) and of course someone mentions SM’s weight.  Happily someone explained it to them for the umpteenth time.   I thanked one poster for informing the one poster who commented.

Another issue I have is all the “when the series ends” discussions.  I realize it’s in its 9th season and for all intensive purposes ten could be the end but for the last two or three years it’s been the same thing.  There is no clear indication the show is tanking (unless it’s the personal views of some viewers).  I always get the idea that if they (cast, crew, production etc) continue to read or hear of the fans discussing the show’s ending even before it comes they might get discourages or what ever.  That to me is the fastest way of having a show tank.  Those involved in the making will start to ask themselves “why bother?”

There was a video interview for Men’s Journal with Mark Harmon.  Would you have ever thought he would like Pilates?  Yep.  When I find the link I will share it with you.

I don’t know if there are any NCIS episodes tonight on USA but there is one tomorrow called the Viewers choice (in honor of the Emmy Awards).NCIS seems to get ignored by the Emmy Committee for the entire time its been on.  There are some fans that are beginning to find that USA is saturating the schedule with all the NCIS episodes.  I sometimes feel that way and then there are times I don’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening