Tonight's the night

Last Night was the triple play of Twilight and Kill Ari.  We said goodbye to Agent Todd and Hello to Jennie Shepherd and Ziva David.  I took a look at the schedule for the next month and it looks like for the most part that NCIS will be starting at 4 pm on USA and will be longer in some aspects.  Well at least until some of the new shows start up.

Tonight is the season premiere of NCIS and I have to miss it.  There is a political debate in town and it starts at 8 pm.  I am hoping I can see it tonight.  I think with the new ISP I will be able to see videos better.

I have not seen any promos for interviews on the CBS Early Show.  They were there (last year) in the form of Mark Harmon.  I am pretty sure ET and “Extra” will have it.  I did see that CBS Watch Magazine has another article/photo spread of Pauley Perrette.   Personally I don’t know if this bodes well for the show.  Is it possible there won’t be as many interviews from the cast?  Could this be an indicator that the show is winding down?  I had this fear back when HTLJ was ending and the lack of promotion from Andromeda..  Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening