The Day after


Well I saw the episode this morning.  Well as much as I could while trying to get ready for work.  I have come to the conclusion that I can never watch the episodes on line this season.  Watching it from my computer at home was difficult.  It seemed stilted like it was not flowing smoothly.  I can see some youtube.com videos better than this.  I don’t know if it is the signal strength or what ever it is that allows you to see videos but this was painful.  IMDB doesn’t have the videos for the show anymore.  The other alternative is to video tape it.  We don’t use the DVR (I think its an added expense).

As I mentioned yesterday the reviews were mixed but seemed positive.  It seems as the excitement of a new episode wears off the criticism begins.  One poster at IMDB who has been a little more than negative lately has announced she will no longer be watching NCIS or coming to the forums to discuss the show.   I say good riddance. 

These grandstand type posts annoy the freaking daylights out of me.  It’s basically blackmail to get things the way you want them in “your show”.  Well get over yourselves.  I know the NCIS fandom is not unique.  I am aware other fandoms are just the same way. I have experienced it with other fandom’s myself.

Over on the Mark Harmon board this discussion is rearing its ugly head.  Some people are just clueless and probably jealous.

There was some discussion on the lack of personality that ET featured NCIS.   I had only heard the intro to the segment but from what I am gathering it wasn’t all that.  I tried looking on the website and there was nothing featuring it.  It’s not even on Youtube.com I am not sure about ExtraTV.com

Mathew Wellig (Special Agent Caden) thanked the NCIS fans for following him.  He must have thought they would abandon him once he became a casualty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening