The On Location Marathon

The USA Network had "on location" marathon of NCIS today starting at the wee hour of 6 am.  It started off with episodes with Kate Todd played by the very talented Sasha Alexander...and half way through the morning it was episodes with Cote De Pablo.  The episodes ranged from season1 to season seven.  It included the two part Legend that introduced the LA branch.

There was a promo for NCIS:LA as well. Apparently it will air another episode later on in the month.  I had gotten a sad feeling when I saw that this particular episode was going to be on the 28th at 7 pm.  Usually that is reserved for the mother ship.  I have watched NCIS:LA but prefer the mother ship.  I don't want to lose any hours of NCIS.  However, this may not be the case either.  They may have as the schedule one hour as they do for CSI.  I do see they are going to intergrate season 8 eps as well.

I am wondering if I will get to see NCIS while in Canada...Don't know what the Itinerary at night is going to be like but I know I don't bar hop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening