Things I have noticed

I couldn’t sleep so I decided to get up and surf the net.  I checked out a few of the forums and one of the discussion threads I started Friday night had a few responses.  It was the one about Center Stage.  It would seem not everyone saw it but those who did thought it was good.  Some even provided a transcript of the hit and run segment.  It was on again late yesterday evening and Mom caught it.

A couple of other movies of Mark Harmon’s was on and that was Freaky Friday (on of course Friday night).  I caught the tail end where Ryan and the Mom were getting married.  Yesterday was Wyatt Earp.  I am still trying to figure out when Mark’s character was introduced.  Each time I have it on it’s at the point where his character is serving “Wyatt Earp” with a warrant.

  Today is an NCIS marathon entitled “Cyber Crimes Marathon”.  I am not sure the episodes are that will be used but will check them out later.  It would be a pretty safe bet that the two episodes from Season 6 will be there.

Speaking of NCIS someone posted a video of the behind the scenes for an upcoming episode.  I am going to check it out in a bit.  It’s French.

Some of the other discussions in regards to episode 9.1 are still going on and for the most part people are saying they will stay with the show.  You already know what I think.

I do know that “Natural Born Killers” is going to be on one of the Encore channels.  Unfortunately I don’t think we have it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening