Around the NCIS Fandom



Can someone please tell me what FANFiction.net did to their site?  They updated their filters to include characters in the stories and when you are looking specifically for the pairing/characters you want they include others that you don’t want.  You think you are getting one thing and it turns out to be something totally different.  I really don’t like it.

When Harriet posted the revised view alert for this months season premiere I sent a welcome back email and she emailed me privately and said thanked me.  She also said they really don’t get a very long Hiatus.   She also said that the weather/temperatures were very hot this summer.  When I asked her to send along Birthday Greetings to Mark she suggested I send him a card.  She even suggested I could get a autographed Photo of him but I am not sure I want to do that as Mom gets anxious at what she thinks is my obsessive behavior of the show and actor.

There is a Labor Day Marathon tomorrow.  It starts I think around 8 am.  I might turn it on if Mom won’t mind (she would prefer I not watch TV all day).  Yes I am a grown woman but I am sure you know what its like to live with a domineering personality.

I have found a new way to find blogs on the Wordpress.com site.  Some discuss episodes, fan interactions, and the show in general.  I am glad I found a new method.  I have found blogs that Feature Mark Harmon.  One person was under the mistake belief that MH was bi-polar.  I explained to him rather harshly that he got the information wrong and that he was smearing his name for his own benefit.  He had apologized and realized he miss-read the info.

There have been a lot of previews of the farewell Ziva episode.  I am looking forward to how this is done.  I dare not mention that I wanted to see Gibbs react other than stoic when he finds out that Ziva is gone.  It may not be received well in some venues.  From the promos he has some sadness (at least that’s what I would think) but I will find out more the night of the season premiere.

I have to update the calendar.   For the shows and appearances that are coming up in the next couple of weeks.  I missed a couple of days already.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening