This Week in the NCIS World

Well Season 11 has begun rather well ratings wise (overall).  IF I am to believe some of the reports and analysis from IMDB and other sources.  As always it got mixed reviews from the fans from various forums.  There were a couple of moments in my viewing that I thought was a little shaky but overall I enjoyed it

Just as the season premiere was dawning news that another spinoff was spread throughout the ether.  This time it will be in the hands of Gary Glasberg and Mark Harmon.  This led to much speculation from fans.  Questions such as will it be “a real spin-off?” or “will it be good?” It also led to speculation that maybe Mark is pulling back from the role of LJ Gibbs.  It led to concerns this would adversely affect the “mother ship”.  I don’t know what to think.  I would feel bad about not seeing Mark Harmon as much in the show.

Oh and of course this is the week that trolls came out of their hiding places.  I have had to report  a couple on IMDB this past week and just today someone is attacking NRG for her observations.  Happily many of my imdb comrades are defending her and that’s how it should be.

I watched NCIS marathon last night...they interspersed it with NCIS LA and MF.  I am probably going to find when they get more fo the schedule in place for the fall it will be better and I will still get my daily requirements.

I have a confession.  I had the opportunity to see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas last month and I just couldn’t do it.   It would have taken too long to see Mark and what I did see wasn’t anything I was impressed with.  I also couldn’t help but see Capt Jack Sparrow.  I am hoping I will get over my anxiety of sorts to see it.  I have to look at the schedule to see what other of his movies will be on.  Its a safe bet that Freaky Friday is on.  Well this is his schedule so far.  I think the only ones I get are USA channels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening