This Week in the NCIS World

The anticipation of the Season premiere of NCIS is getting heavier in this fan’s life.  Discussions continue of upcoming episodes post Ziva and what to expect for episode 250.  That will be sometime later on in the season.  What ever it is I hope it is done well and received fairly well (uh huh I know not gonna happen).

Mark Harmon was a busy man last weekend.  Michigan University honored the Late Tom Harmon (Mark’s father) and his accomplishments for the University as their star Quarterback.  Mr. Harmon was at the game and celebrity commentator and made a speech.  There are number of posts and pictures in various areas of the event.

 According to some there was also some rude and uncalled for comments on twitter.  I somehow got on a blog for the team and some of them reviewed his “performance” as being forced.  Okay you want to stand in front of a stadium full of people and not get overwhelmed?  Good luck on that one.

Next week Mr. Harmon will be appearing on the re-vamped Arsenio Hall Show next week.  Arsenio is returning to Late Night TV this week and it will be interesting to see how it is.   There is a video floating around of Mark’s first appearance with Arsenio but as usual videos are either not so great or they buffer too much for me.

My hope is that soon the press junket will be full on after Arsenio.  There have been articles featuring MW’s farewell Cote Tweets.  I wonder how the “rabid” fans reacted (actually I don’t want to know).

This past weekend was the Why we Love Ziva marathon.  I could see some of the tweets but I didn’t pay attention to them.  Some felt that some of the tweets should not have been put on there (comments that sounded rather harsh or over the top according to one poster).

The NCIS episode list on IMDB has been revised up until the 20th.  There are a number of week day marathons (Patriots day starts at 12 pm this Wednesday).  Next week there will be two days where it won’t be on USA.

I am really enjoying the blogs I ave been finding regarding NCIS and Mark Harmon.  Some are really fun and interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening