This Week in the NCIS World

Very busy week.   Prayers to the members of the real NCIS in DC and around the world after this week's attack by one gunman.  They are investigating the shooting there.  ET and other Entertainment news got reactions from the cast and crew of the NCIS series.

More and more reviews of the new season for NCIS and more comments from fans etc. Articles left and right too.

Happy Birthday to David McCallum who turned 80 this week.  I found many blogs that mentioned him.  :)I will add his birthday to my birthday list soon..

Really nice photos from the Stuntman’s awards.  I am glad he is was being honored.  

A debate has arisen between fans regarding the actress Diane Neal.  Some including myself have felt she has been fueling the BBC brigade and the more rabid fans of CDP/Ziva.  Others have not.  I myself had been criticized on a couple of forums that DN was only being supportive.  Yeah of rabid fans going wonky on CBS and the cast and crew.   Happily I was not in a minority on IMDB.

Wow Mark Harmon is a presenter on the Emmy awards this weekend.  Many have commented that Mark and the show should be getting the emmy’s.  I totally agree with this.  I know its an honor to be on teh show but it seems like a slap in the face of the cast and crew and the show and the fans having them so close and really far far from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening