This is the week

This week is the Season premiere of NCIS in its 11th Season. This is the most anticipated Season premiere.  For the fans of the show because they want to see how well the TPTB got out of the situation they were in May.   The TIVA fans because they want to know if Ziva/CDP will be honored in the way they are supposedly entitled. (note:  If any other “ship” fans were doing the same kind of crap that was pulled this summer I would be down on them too).  TPTB including cast and crew are probably anxious as well.  They want to know if they pleased the viewers/fans or not.

I haven’t checked this morning if there were more articles on the season premiere but I will check shortly.  I know there are a lot of articles and reviews of the Emmy’s and many commented on Mark Harmon including PP.  They were all positive remarks.  I just hope we get the interviews.  I am sure we will get them on OMGinsider and ET.

Have I mentioned I don’t like the USA Schedule for NCIS?  Have you seen it?  It looks like i will miss most of it  Some of them will be all over the schedule.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening