Around the fandom


I still haven’t seen this week’s episode on line yet but I will.  There is still some discussion but not as much as I was expecting.  Of course as in the past its gotten mixed reviews but more positive then negative.  It did pretty well in the ratings too from what I gather.  What is surprising me is some people are already discussing next week’s episode.

In at least one venue there are several ideas that the return of an agent Dorin (he was in Sins of the Father episode) is an indicator that at least one or more of the cast is leaving or being replaced.  I would really prefer that they don’t add any more people to “the team”.  They have done it for ever from Angel and Buffy to Burn Notice and probably many others I haven’t seen.  I also haven’t seen any indication that the stars are going to leave.  It’s just been supposition and speculation on the part of the viewers and fans and posters.

Was this a coincidence?  I think not.  One of the cable stations aired Freaky Friday the same day as JLC appearance on NCIS.  JLC spoke highly of working on NCIS when she recently appeared on “The Talk”.

I was just taking a look at the schedule of the cast.  Starting with Michael W other than NCIS there are two movies he was in that will be airing in the next two weeks.  One is Charlie Valentine and Gun Shy.

For Cote it will be just NCIS.  The others will have to wait until I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening