Re watched the episode


I watched the 200th episode last night and it went from Fair to Good.  However, I have always thought most if not all were “just good”.  There are only a few episodes that will have my in tears or shock. 

The only thing that I don’t understand is in this episode LJG was angry with his father.  Um I thought he wasn’t he and his father on better terms already?  Let me see if I can try to explain.

In “Heartland” we are introduced to Papa and find out things are not so good between Father and son.  By the end of the episode there is “some understanding”.  IN Silent Night some “reaching out” then in “Faith” its “tension” but by the end they bond.  At the end of season seven Gibbs is calling his father to warn him of trouble.  But in the season 8 Opener more bonding but clearly tense.

Why do shows do this…One minute the relationship is better then next time it isn’t?  That has never made any sense to me.

Some fan fiction stories have been updated most recently Brewed Awakenings.  There is another one called Little Gibbs.  Apparently he is turned into a three year old and Tony need to take care of him.  There was only one chapter but it sort of reminds of the Misadventures of Mini-Gibbs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening