NCIS Tuesday

The discussion of weight is appearing in two threads on IMDB.  It sounds like someone wants prove that 1) people have called SM a liar about his methods 2) that SM has recently discussed the topic.  Why don’t they ever believe anyone?  God some of these people act like they are entitled to demand.  Speaking of that I can believe I am agreeing with one poster that I usually disagree with (not in principle but their methods).

Hey did any one notice that in the opening sequence of Entertainment tonight Mark Harmon’s picture is no longer in the “barrage” of celebrity pictures?  I noticed it last week.  I have to wonder if this is indicative of the relationship between ET and NCIS and the cast.  It seems to me they don’t or haven’t done much for NCIS on the show (it’s like the last few minutes of the broadcast)

 They announced Elyse Knox’s death on the website but I don’t recall it even on the actual broadcast or even followed up by them.  I don’t know if it was even mentioned on Hollywood Access or Extra.

I had this feeling during the height of popularity of HTLJ and Andromeda.  AT first they were both heavily interviewed or featured until the end of the shows.  Actually I don’t remember Andromeda being featured much on that show at all.  I don’t want the same thing to happen to NCIS. 

I really enjoyed tonight’s episode.  It moved along very fast and has the feeling we will b e seeing more of certain characters.  The newest probie is gay.  I wonder how that will affect the flow of the show or dynamic of the show.   Of course there are mixed reactions to the episode.

Pauley will be on letterman tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening