my thoughts

I was able to watch parts of the NCIS marathon yesterday.  They had a few from each season.  It was part of the undercover Ops/undercover cops weekend marathon USA had.  I had gone out in the morning and was home at a decent hour. 

I also had the opportunity to read some updates on the fan fiction site.  Several stories had been updated in the last few days and they were pretty good.  I think one or two of them are coming to a close but I thought they were well written.

The Daily NCIS block continues to be from season five.  As of this moment it’s Recoil.  I had a momentary feeling of slapping the character Ziva for being at the bar after turning down Tony’s invitation to have a drink.  IF there was ever a time to go to a therapist that would have been the time.

I have to say there is a discussion on almost every forum I visit about how the fans and posters want the show done their way and they are going to contact GG (Gary Glasberg for those who are wondering) via twitter and ask why and when is he and the cast and crew going to full fill promises of Team oriented episodes and no romance etc.  Basically write the show to their specifications.  I say that’s like spitting in the wind.  It is just going to come back at them and be messy.  I still say we shouldn’t be telling the writers and directors and the cast and crew who work 16 hours a day how to tell the story they want to tell. 

I don’t particularly care for the Psychiatrists they have had on the shows.  They were both manipulative and conniving.  However, they creative people are trying to show this isn’t necessarily a good thing. 

Oh and I haven’t seen the episode in its entirety.  I tried but something came up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening