I am getting nervous

I am anxiously counting down to Craig Fergusson’s show (one hour ten minutes) to see Mark Harmon.  I don’t know if I will be able to sit and watch it tonight.  Like most talk shows they have twenty minute monologues before having the guests on.  The last time Mark Harmon was on it seemed like it was taking forever for his segment to start.  CBS has full episodes for CF so if I do miss it I will watch it probably after tomorrow’s episode.

On Joni’s (aka NavyResGirl) suggestion warning I have avoided Twitter tonight.  Canada’s Global TV channel aired the 200th Episode and people were tweeting about it.  I noticed some threads here about it I am going to read them.  I have actually avoided most of the forums tonight.  That is until about five minutes ago…Kewl.  So far only a few (maybe two) haven’t liked it completely.  Shocking!

There are some casting spoilers for the episode with Jamie Lee Curtis.  I am really excited about.  I have to finish reading the rest of the forums and of course it would help if I read the Google alerts as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening