Interesting conversation


Has anyone wondered where the cast will go after NCIS is officially over?

That is an interesting question Geekery and I my thoughts on it are as follows

I think Mark will probably continue acting such as the roles in Prey Series.  I also believe he will be finding new projects with his own production company.  I believe I read this week that the CW will be filming a pilot from Mark’s production company.  I will not presume to say it’s time for him to retire because that annoys me when others do it (even if it is their opinion).

I think Michael could possibly be asked to star in movies or another series (be the lead).  He could also start directing and producing just like Mark. 

I think Cote De Pablo could go on to other projects as well.  She may also go back to the theater.

Sean Murray will probably do everything else as well.  He may be offered more roles in both TV and film.  I am not sure if he does theater but that could be another option.

Pauley will probably do more films and TV.  I am thinking she will also do music projects as well. 

Brian D will probably continue in the TV realm.

Rocky will probably do more TV and possibly films.  I am not sure if he has done theater but I think he may have.

David McCallum will probably pick and choose his roles as well.  I won’t presume to think he will retire but I think he may take some time off and spend time with his family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening