The excitement is building


Well hello fellow NCIS fans how are we on Super Bowl Sunday?  Quite honestly I am bored.   There are a bunch of movies I have seen a million times and shows I can see later.  Now if it had been NCIS I probably would be watching.  Then again maybe not I have been finding myself drifting in and out of the TV room on various nights for the different episodes.  USA is just starting to air Season three as recently as last week.

There has been a lot of discussions on the upcoming 200th episode of NCIS which airs tomorrow night on Canadian TV Global Stations and of course on Tuesday 8 pm Eastern on most CBS stations.  The previews have generated lots of discussions.

The forums have been discussing the upcoming episodes as well as past episodes that still have some fans rubbing them the wrong way.  There were some who objected to the way TV Guide did the cover story and covers.  Some wanted only the “Core 4”.  Some wanted Mark to be with everyone else and some also objected to some cast members being a part of it all.  Excuse me but all these people are involved with bringing us the show.  They put in long hours to get the show right.  For the fans to insist (or feel they are entitled) that things get done a particular way is more than a little delusional.

Some discussions continue to come up (IE Sean Murray’s weight loss, Getting rid of certain characters) and the sense of entitlement continues to come up.   When it was asked not to be discussed the whole “it’s a public forum”.   On more than one occasion I have to bite my tongue in expectation that I would be banned because of letting lose on some of these people.

I love reading where the posters literally confuse the character with the actor (they may not think or realize they are doing it) by hoping that CDP gets a better offer.  Excuse me!  You are endorsing the knowledge or whatever of a person losing their job!!!!

What do I want for Season 9?  I want to be entertained.  I want the cast and crew to continue to enjoy the way they do their jobs and enjoy themselves.  Until the day it stops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening