ncis

 

 

I have been a fan of the T V show NCIS now for years.  It was starting its 3rd or 4th season when I became a regular viewer.   As time went on I saw the earlier episodes and got caught up.  I enjoyed the cast for the most part.  As the years passed each of the characters, actors, and writing annoyed me. 

What was worse was some of the message boards and forums.  Some were of like minds, some would criticize it from the get go.  The worst time was at the end of winter and beginning of spring.  We all were waiting to hear if the show or the cast would renew their contracts.  We read articles (some of them were click bait and I learned which ones to believe) on the cast and crew.  All kinds of things sprung up. 

IF the show changed people stopped watching but they still freaking post on episodes they haven’t watched or seen.  I mean how stupid can that be?

Some of the posters sound like they are confusing the actor with the character. Its unbelievable.  Or they would just find out that one show (NOLA) was cancelled.   If you are on the internet I would imagine at some point you would get the info.  Some guy insisted that Harmon has had not one but two heart attacks.

Well happily the Series was just renewed this week.  That means that Mark Harmon will also be returning.  However for how many episodes I am not sure.  Apparently in one of the more recent articles Harmon was given an ultimatum or threat.  If he didn’t sign CBS would cancel the long running series. 

If the network does cancel the show after season 19 I will be sad but sometimes if you are dragging out a show to reach a mile stone that is pushing it.  I will try and enjoy the show for what I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening

I watched a very interesting program recently