Interviews


Well I have to say I just saw Good Day LA on their Fox station and I swear that Steve guy is a moron.  I have never liked their style of interviewing and I give Mark and anyone else that appears on that show a lot of Credit.  They are rude and obnoxious.  I even left a comment on their board.  There is a discussion on the Mark Harmon Addicts board.   TaylorGibbs saw this mornings “Today” segment and she said it was three minutes long.

There is a USA article on Certain Prey.   I will find it again when I am home.  I don’t know how some of these people find this stuff.   I probably could find them because of the Google alerts but they are either about someone else or someone’s website or blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A decision has been made

What's been happening